Brides looking for a bag to hold your wedding dress on a flight: BUY THIS BAG. In my case, I needed something for the 8 hour flight to Ireland for our elopement. This thing fit my long sleeved wedding dress, my fiancés suit, my wedding shoes and a whole cache of misc. things we needed for the ceremony (rings/boxes, hair accessories, jewelry, etc). I did more research on the carry-on bag for my dress than I did when deciding on our elopement location- this is the BEST ONE, trust me. If you’re eloping or need a bag to carry your wedding dress onto a plane, stop looking elsewhere now and buy this one.
66” Premium Tri-Fold Carry-On Wedding Dress Travel Bag, Black
Interested in a volume order or custom embroidery?
Contact us today!
- WallyLock® hanger clamp secures up to 6 hangers at the top of the bag to keep your gown neat and wrinkle-free
- Accommodates various length garments for men and women; Enough room to hold a wedding gown and suit or tuxedo!
- Take it as a carry-on! Tri-fold design fits in the overhead bin for most airlines
- Multiple exterior pockets for shoes & accessories, including a small interior pocket for delicate items
- Comfortable, adjustable shoulder strap and soft carrying handle
- Handles fasten together and easily attach to rolling luggage; Side release buckles hold bag together when folded
- Full-length center zipper allows for easy access to a lined interior; Two rollbar straps to secure clothing & prevent wrinkles
- Carefully selected polyester is durable and water repellent, providing all weather protection
- High quality craftsmanship designed to withstand the wear and tear of frequent travel
- Hanger clamping system design mark is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
just a little to expensive
I had to pack multiple pairs of shoes and 3 wedding outfits (civil ceremony, wedding, and family party), plus the jewelry and various accoutrements and go through 4 different airports and this bag did the trick. I was so nervous about how my things would arrive but this bag was perfect. Pricey, but worth the peace of mind.